Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: One man's take on AGPLA...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great comments! Your BF sounds like alot of fun. I could just hear my DH saying those things. It sounds in the end he was really impressed. It also soundslike that's going to be to your benefit [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Thanks for the comments!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ams37's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always have to bribe my 3 year old son with the disney store across from AGPC to behave while his sister chooses her treasures. We had my dd's 6th b-day at the store. My mom was so upset at lunch that all the my daughter's friends had their dolls in chairs and her grandson had nothing. He was 2 at the time and could have cared less. She left the cafe and went a purchased the twins and gave him the boy-looks just like my little tow head. My husband was okay with it, just said we would have to get him some cool clothes. My son named the doll Face(?). Face has a fireman outfit(my son's passion) and some fatigues and spiderman pjs. He doesn't get played with that much, but when he does the poor baby is always puking and has to go to the doctor. Kids are great.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! That is great. All the boys in our room, (my class) LOVE the baby dolls. However usually they are babies with superhero powers or are sick.

    -Jordyn

  4. #14
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! That sounds pretty much exactly what my best friend was saying when he went to AGPC with me!

  5. #15
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    ROFL!! That was awesome!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    This thread cracked me up!!! My DH is the very one that convinced me to buy all the stuff from the consignment store on Saturday. I mean I WANTED everything but, I also didn't want a DIVORCE so....and guess what? I really bought Josefina intending on selling her and her bed after a trip to the hospital because of her silver eye. Not because we didn't want her, just that she was a little*****her down on DD's list..
    Well, DH has flipped for her!!! He says,"What????You are thinking of selling THIS one!!!!! No, keep her!!! She's the prettiest one I've seen yet!!! So because of DD's sweet Daddy (my DH) Josefina has a new home.
    I havent' seen a lot of the dolls in person before Saturday but, they are sooooooooooooo much prettier in person that if I did go to AGP
    it would be oh, so hard to not take them all home!

    My DH did say that DD should be pretty well set with dolls for a while now!!!! ROTFL!

    This thread just cracked me up!!! I can just picture our trip to AGP with DH! He gets kind of excited about the dolls too, and also thinks we may be crazy!!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Genevieve, your post is simply the funniest I've read in a long time! He sounds like a real keeper!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member MegadethLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2006
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!
    That was so funny! A great way to start the day! It was sweet of your bf to go to AGPLA with you. Your conversation sounded a lot like the stuff I get from my brother and his friends, except they can be sick weirdos that take it a step further and say things I could never post on this board, mostly about the bathing suits and gymnastics outfit.

    Heavy metal rockers??? That's awesome!
    My brothers plays in a heavy metal band and has tattoos. When we went to NYC this past winter I could get him to come in AG Place. I will have to tell him this.

  9. #19
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    That's just the thing to read to start my day! So funny and cute!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting this - I love hearing about guys' reactions to dolls. [img]smile.gif[/img] Too funny!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •